We are interested in laboratory equipment and consumables donations. If you have any unused equipments, unexpired surplus supplies and taking up space or are shutting down a lab contact us at Admin (at) skool2 (dot) i (dot) ng or tweet
**If you have expired reagents/chemicals/agars etc. It can be donated which we can use as training materials/resources.
Some of the items on our wish list include (but are not limited to):
- 2 Antibiotics Dispensers (6 or 8 space cartridges)
- Digital venier caliper
- Muller Hitton agars (Expired accepted; good for training)
- Antibiotics discs (Expired accepted; good for training)
- Pipettes, lots of pipettes – think The Bolt
- Plasmid DNA, got any cool and exotic stuff you can spare?
- Tips, plates, tubes, gloves, etc.
Please note, though, we can’t take everything. In particular, some lab equipment is unrepairable, acheterdufrance.com contaminated, or so out-dated that it’s no longer useful, and is in fact expensive to dispose of…Not wanted.Thank you